Looking for full-time and part-time Therapists
We are hiring!
Our clinic is expanding and we are looking for therapists to join our amazing team. We have a dedicated and passionate group of therapists, do you want to join them?
Our office hours are by appointment only and we see clients seven days every week. We offer therapy services for children, pre-teens, adolescents, adults, couples, families as well as EMDR therapy. We aim to be the only therapy office that clients turn to for all their therapy needs.
Our offices are downtown at 254 Edmonton St., and 3362 Roblin Blvd. in Charleswood. The expectation is that the therapist can set their own hours, but is available not only for daytime weekday appointments, but also at least one evening and either Saturday or Sunday. There are opportunities as well for group therapy facilitation and workshops at our office.
- Master degree (MMFT, MSW/RSW, MACP, MA, Psych).
- Registration with a legislated professional body, and/or certified with a professional association; as well as liability insurance, if applicable.
- Satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. Any cost is your responsibility. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
- 1-3 years clinical training
- Clinical experience with a variety of therapy and theory models for example: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Internal Family Systems (IFS), Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT - couples), Attachment, Narrative Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Satir, Structural Family Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, and Mindfulness.
- Clinical experience with a variety of interventions from various therapy models
- Training with various presenting concerns with adolescents and adults including but not limited to: anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, family of origin issues, sexuality, addictions, relationship stress, boundary setting, abuse, infidelity, conflict resolution.
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills
- Clinical experience working with couples and families will be an asset
- Another language will be an asset
- EMDR training will be an asset
- Providing therapy services (in-person and secure video) at one or both of our offices – you do not need to have clients already
- Maintaining session notes and file documents
- Seeking clinical supervision on a regular basis to continue to expand and grow as a mental health clinician
- Working from a client-centered approach to help clients achieve mutually agreed upon goals
- Taking payment from clients (cash, debit, credit)
- Using our client database
- Returning client emails or phone calls in a timely manner
- Collaborating and being supportive and respectful of your team members
Please forward your CV/resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your therapy and theory experiences, and the clients you have worked with and why you feel you would be a good fit for our team. Closing is January 31, 2021. We thank everyone for their interest but only those who are selected for an interview will receive a response.